Saturday, November 9, 2013

Baby Steps

I need to start working out.  There's just no other way to look at things right now.  Walking up a flight of stairs has me gasping for breath.  I don't like how I look in my clothes and to be honest, not a lot in my closet fits and I'm not going out to buy a bigger size.  So....

This leaves me with the option of continuing to make smart choices towards leading a healthier lifestyle.  Earlier this week I set a goal of drinking 100oz of water everyday.  I have met that goal every day but one.  In one week I have consumed 600oz of water.  I'm extremely proud of myself for meeting my goal for the past 6 days.

So I'm going to add a goal on top of that.  I am going to walk 30 minutes everyday for a week.  I will start this goal tomorrow and post my progress and updates both on this blog and on Facebook.  If I can commit to just walking 30 minutes everyday I know I will get even closer to my healthy lifestyle goal. 

I'm looking for support.  If anyone has any negative comments, criticism or anything snarky to say please say it to yourself and refrain from posting it on either my Facebook page or here on my blog.  This is hard enough to do without facing any negativity. 

I'll be updating this blog for more then just these updates but I wanted, no needed some way to hold me accountable and this is a good way for me to do it.

Thanks in advance everyone!  Tonight I rest, tomorrow I walk!

1 comment:

  1. You can dooooo eeeeeetttttt!!!!!! I'm so there with you. But I am NOT brave enough to commit to it on my blog...but my pants are way too snug these days!

    ReplyDelete